An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time Talent Acquisition Assistant to join the Human Resources team.
You will provide a pragmatic and pro-active Retail Talent Acquisition service across all ELC Brands and deliver a best in class ‘High Touch’ professional service.
Support the effective attraction and acquisition of our retail workforce against vacancies across the UK and ROI.
Foster strong working relationship with the field area sales managers and wider business, adhering to their recruitment requirements to provide screened talent to individual brand criteria.
Identify the vacancies requiring focus and use all tools to build a pool of relevant applicants. Promote ELC as the best home for talent.
This position will also include:
- Maintain relevant and engaging Social Media presence
- Prioritise the sifting of live applications from website, ensuring applicant is fully aware of progress / next steps
- Ensure high calibre applicants are forwarded to brands in required timescale.
- Utilise talent pools to source relevant applicants to quickly re-deploy against vacancies highlighted on time to hire report
- Administration of applicant tracking system
- Monitor Recruitment Website
Essential experience and/or qualifications
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate good Excel and Word skills, be a conscientious team player with excellent listening and communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines.
Previous experience of managing a high volume and varied workload, prioritising to the needs of the business and a detailed social media knowledge desirable.