Estee Lauder Companies Visual Merchandising Department UK is currently seeking a Visual Merchandising Trainee to start this September 2016. Working within the Visual Merchandising Department you will be responsible for assisting in the following projects logistical merchandising implementation such as; new installations, visual rollouts, open sell maintenance, merchandising guidelines, pricing & POS tester units.
The position will focus on multiple brands within Estee Lauder Companies brand portfolio. You will be working as an integral part of our team and will predominantly assist the VM Assistant & VM Managers with full administrative & logistical support for the department.
You will assist with the execution of all in-store activities for new launches, ongoing focus and store openings, proactively add value with creative input wherever possible and ensure best in class in-store VM standards. There will also be great experience provided with opportunities to work on your own projects to support the visual merchandising team.
Start Date- September 2016
Salary- £15,000 with competitive benefits
You will learn by assisting with the following tasks:
- Administrative support to the Visual Merchandising Department including:
- Manage ad hoc requests (locators, pricing, general enquiries) from field & store teams o Maintain databases e.g. store photos, competitor reviews, distribution lists
- Support with pricing rollouts by proofing artwork & matrixes o Manage image usage requests
- Creating departmental PowerPoint Presentations
- Ad hoc office tasks
- Be main point of contact for store / field queries
- Create brand-specific monthly communications to cascade VM direction across each brand to Sales and Field teams, clearly and in good time
- Assist in the preparation of planograms per store group, including bespoke per door where required, and create update pages for Handbook in line with Marketing calendar
- Project Management:
- Support VM Assistant on new projects
- Assist in regular art working (InDesign)
- Support merchandising new installations if required
- Support Marketing, PR and Education teams at events when required, and assist in the development and implementation of VM Conference set ups, Retailer Strategy meetings and promotional site opportunities.
- Regular store visits in London and regions to support SEEs and Crew, to coach and ensure perfect implementation of Merchandising Guidelines, site visits to check new installations, and to see competitor activity and best practices
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills.
• Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office.
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Highly Organised – Attention to detail.
• Creative with strong visual awareness.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Please Note: All successful candidates will be contacted by a member of the Recruitment Team. We would like to thank you for your interest in Estee Lauder Companies and wish you luck with your job search.