To ensure the LAN/WLAN and WAN Services are delivered throughout the UK/EMEA Region to the required levels of service, security, performance, continuity and compliance while adhering to Global standards where applicable. This will be achieved through the application of best practice in the architecting, design, build and implementation of Network services and the delivery of appropriate support services through the applicable service model, both staffed and sourced, continuously aiming to deliver service improvements.
- Responsible for the design, architecture and overall performance of the LAN, Wireless and WAN within the EMEA region ensuring performance, security, availability and continuity standards meet required service levels and business needs.
- Manage Service Delivery/Support partners demonstrating full accountability for Global Network Services within the EMEA Region.
- Collaborate with users, vendors, and other technical staff members on the identification, isolation and correction of incidents as well as enhancements providing ownership and accountability for Network Services in the Region.
- Actively maintain an awareness of industry trends and technical opportunities whilst assessing their viability for use within Est?e Lauder.
- Provide effective and meaningful reporting on problem, availability, configuration, release and change and initiate action as required with the appropriate Global Service Delivery teams.
- Continually analyse the environment’s capabilities against known and forecasted demands. Identify potential gaps or shortfalls before they impact service delivery and implement appropriate work-around solutions.
- Substantial experience in Network data network engineering, practices, designing/ planning/ implementing LAN/WLAN and WAN.
- Hands-on expertise in managing enterprise WAN architecture and technology.
- Ability to analyse, diagnose and resolve complex problems.
- Demonstrated expertise in the following:
- Successful development and implementation of new LAN technologies and work processes.
- Supplier Relationship management
- Developing efficient and effective Global network solutions to diverse and complex business problems
- Global WAN/VPN technologies
License/Certification/Specific degree required:
- Excellent knowledge of ITIL
- Strong Cisco certifications