- We have an exciting opportunity for a trainee to join the Online team at Aveda to support and drive its Online business forward across aveda.co.uk and their portfolio of online retailers.
The Online trainee needs a keen interest in the online world with a focus on e-commerce and a passion for digital. Previous online experience is preferable but not necessarily vital for the right candidate.
The Online trainee will be responsible for:
Working on the aveda.co.uk monthly site refreshes, working in tandem with the online coordinator, design & engineering team to ensure the latest launches and offers are launched to deadline. From initial brief through to testing & deployment.
Merchandising and maintaining aveda.co.uk – ensuring all product pages have relevant products showing, samples are in stock, and discontinued products are removed in a timely fashion.
Provide online retailers with a full library of new launch assets including product copy, imagery and content in a timely manner ahead of all coming launches. .
Working closely with all online retailers to ensure their websites are up-to-date with launches, and brand imagery, frequently monitoring the sites to ensure all new assets have been pushed live to deadline.
Monitoring and reporting aveda coverage on retailer websites.
Email Campaigns – responsible for testing all email campaigns, liaising with the online coordinator to approve all mailings.
Samples management – responsible for monitoring samples inventory and ensuring all offer codes have adequate stock levels, liaising closely with the online coordinator to review any changes as and when they occur.
PPC – compile all relevant new launch offer content and communicate to the agency ahead of launch deadline.
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task; Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment; Strong organisational skills with a pro-active approach.
- An ability to effectively communicate and collaborate across groups.
- Pro-active problem solving abilities.
- Familiar working in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) & Google docs.
- Aptitude for working with Internet tools (i.e. web-based reports, databases and various multimedia technologies).
- Understanding of website metrics, data analysis, and reporting tools.