An exciting opportunity has arisen at Estee Lauder to work within the Regional Infrastructure Team, based in Fareham, supporting the company’s networks throughout Europe and UK. Global Infrastructure services recently transitioned to a fully managed service provider and the role will help shape the future organisation, services and technology. We are looking for candidates with strong technical network skills, who want to step up to or are already in technology lead roles and are prepared to deliver technical and organisational change.
The job holder will ensure the LAN/WLAN and WAN Services are delivered throughout the UK/EMEA Region to the required levels of service, security, performance, continuity and compliance while adhering to Global standards where applicable. This will be achieved through the driving transformational change in best practice architecting, design, build and implementation of Network services and the delivery of appropriate support services through the direction of service supplier’s technicians and staff.
- Responsible for the design, architecture and overall performance of the LAN, Wireless and WAN within the EMEA region ensuring performance and availability meet the required service levels and business needs.
- Manage Service Delivery/Support partners demonstrating full accountability for Global Network Services within the EMEA Region.
- Collaborate with users, vendors, and other technical staff members on the identification, isolation and correction of P1 and P2 incidents as well as delivery of service changing enhancements and improvements.
- Actively maintain an awareness of industry trends and technical opportunities whilst assessing their viability for use within Est?e Lauder.
- Provide effective management and adherence to global standards in management of problems, availability, configuration, release and change processes. Initiate remedial action as required with the appropriate Global Service Delivery teams.
- Continually analyse the environment’s capabilities against known and forecasted demands. Identify potential gaps or shortfalls before they impact service delivery and implement appropriate work-around and long term solutions.
Experience and Skills:
- Expertise in data network engineering practices, design/ planning/ implementation
- Hands-on expertise in managing enterprise WAN architecture and technology
- Ability to analyse, diagnose and resolve complex problems.
- Experience and expertise in:
- Team transformation and organisational change
- Technical team leadership and guidance
- Working in an outsource environment with remote engineers and teams
- Working in multi-cultural global environment
- Working in Global Corporation with associated processes and standards
· The role holder will hold a current CCNP Cisco Qualification