Estee Lauder and AERIN Beauty is pleased to announce an excellent opportunity for a Group Marketing Manager, reporting to the Marketing Director. This is an exciting opportunity to join the Group’s namesake brand at a senior level, responsible for overseeing a team of nine.
This position is integral to the success of the wider brand and is responsible for leading and developing the Product Team across all categories of makeup, skincare, fragrance as well as AERIN Beauty and The Estee Edit, plus the Promotions Team.
- Responsibilities include overseeing the Product & Promotions team to ensure alignment of brand strategy and regional relevancy, creation and maintenance of the marketing calendar, media planning, trade marketing, product forecasting and inventory management.
- Excellent budget management is a must with this role which is responsible for the collateral, media, samples and tester budgets.
- As an Industry and consumer expert, the role is the key contact in cascading to the wider brand team up to date market trends, consumer spending trends and competitor activity.
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate a sound commercial understanding of both NPD and basic business support levers and be able to strategically distort to drive brand equity, consumer connection and retail sales.
- Working alongside the Omnichannel, Consumer Insight and Creative leads, a focus on consumer centric, innovation and experience initiatives is critical.
- Relationship management is key to the success of this role as there is extensive liaison with stakeholders in our offices in London, Kites Croft, the Field and the Global New York office.
- The successful candidate should have a proven track record in a similar industry, with people management and leadership gained within a marketing environment.
- They must also be able to demonstrate outstanding analytical, presentation and communication skills.
- Must have proven leadership and management skills.
- Demonstrate strong commercial ability and strategic capability.
- Strong budget management experience.
- Excellent relationship building skills at all levels, locally and globally.
- Must have worked in fast paced and dynamic environment.