Working closely with multiple departments across the brand and the business, the role will encompass driving and managing our retailer ecommerce relationships ensuring each account meets their sales target through innovation, exposure and a strong promotional calendar.
The successful candidate must be commercially forward thinking, very pro-active and the agility to be re-active, be passionate about E-commerce and analytics and be able negotiate and build relationships with retailers. They should be able to make short and long term business recommendations and will need to be flexible with a hands-on approach, showing good interpersonal and communication skills, which will be used to build relationships with the online team, retailers and many different departments. Finally, a passion for premium beauty is a must!
- Manage relationship with all online retailers and new launch openings
- Keeping sales in line with Monthly and Year End targets.
- Analyse weekly performance reports and action outcomes
- Join and present at Strategy meetings in partnership with the Ecommerce Manager
- Drive online retailer business to achieve sales and brand goals
- Coordinate all aspects of the Retailer sites' brand boutique refreshes, redesign and development to ensure deadlines and goals have been successfully accomplished.
- Oversee the creation and execution of all promotional activities and merchandising strategy (launches and repromotes).
- Develop new programs/content to grow online retailer business through special programmes, customer acquisition and retention.
- Develop and maintain marketing calendar for each retailer site.
- Work with each retailer for seasonal programming and promotions.
- Maintain product launch calendar for each retailer website and retailer site refreshes
- Manage implementation and QA of promotion plans for retail partners and measurement of online marketing/promotion success.
- Report back on retail sales/programme successes based on metrics set at the onset of campaigns.
- Work closely with brand Marketing, Ecommerce Manager, Corporate Ecommerce Project Manager and Creative teams, National Account Managers to achieve overall project objectives
- Experience in the beauty/retailer, online marketing or ecommerce area.
- An ability to effectively communicate, collaborate and influence across groups.
- Understanding of website metrics, data analysis, and reporting tools.
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task; Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment; Strong organisational skills; Pro-active problem solving abilities.
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).