- Assist in the creation of Collateral Elements for all launches according to the marketing calendar.
- Produce relevant weekly Sell Thru Reports using EL VIS (internal sales tracker), as well as TV Campaign Reports and distribute for Management / Team Meetings.
- Collate feedback from Consultants, Field and Fitzroy Place departments for Post Promotional Reports.
- Produce ad hoc result reports as per global requests to assist International planning / analysis.
- Closely monitor competitor activity, including store visits and relevant competitor buys to share with team.
- Prepare Competitor Analysis / Tracking, including in store support and the monitoring of media activity across print, online and TV.
- Prepare NPD Monthly Competitor Reports CYTD and FYTD.
Seasonal Marketing Planning Guide/ Conference
- Collect information for relevant categories’ Marketing Fact Sheets, as per Global Marketing Bulletins.
- Assist in preparing bi-annual conference presentation as per the Marketing plan.
- Produce bi-monthly Clinique Insider, coordinate with other Clinique departments for their entries and work with the design agency to produce the bulletin.
- Manage send out / distribution in a timely manner as per the Clinique Insider Calendar.
- Prepare Clinique Insider Calendar for upcoming months in line with the Marketing Calendar.
Weekly Marketing Update
- Prepare and send Weekly Marketing Updates, coordinate with other Clinique departments for their entries.
- Update the quarterly order forms with new products and price increases, as well as removing discontinued products.
- Assist other team members on projects from a Product perspective.
- Ensure a smooth overall running of the marketing department.
- Respond to queries & requests from Consultants, Field & Global Marketing on a timely basis.
- Building Conference presentations, Media briefing and Retailer Strategy Presentations.
- Coordinate mail outs from head office.
- Aid in the smooth running of internal meetings, photo shoots, consumer research groups and media briefing.
- Order products for the stock cupboard, ensure meeting rooms are booked and set up (chairs, catering and gifts)
- Excellent organisational, communication, analytical and IT skills required, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Creative and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be proactive, flexible and able to handle multitude of projects at one time.
- A positive, eager-to-learn attitude is key.