We have a great opportunity for an experienced communications professional to join Aramis & Designer Fragrances/LAB SERIES to cover our current Communications Manager’s maternity leave from September, 2016. You will report directly to the Communications Director and oversee the Community Manager and Trainee within the Department.
This is a multi-faceted role – working across several brands, including DKNY, Michael Kors, Aramis, Tory Burch, Tommy Hilfiger, Ermenegildo Zegna and LAB SERIES Skincare for Men – all highly individual and different brands with unique selling points, distribution channels and PR needs.
The role includes managing and implementing the UK Communications Strategy for all brands, working closely with the Communications Director and Global Communications, monitoring results and achieving brand targets, maintaining excellent relationships with key press contacts at a mid-senior level and driving results. You will be responsible for orchestrating impactful PR campaigns to a wide variety of media and creating and delivering successful ROI strategies.
Other key duties include:
- Managing the budget for the department as agreed with the
- Managing and developing the ADF/LAB SERIES PR Team, as well as working closely with other disciplines and the UK-based PRs for the fashion brands, where relevant.
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with target media of all disciplines: print, digital and broadcast at a mid-senior level, as well as key retail partners, and relevant influencers such as celebrities and stylists.
- Placing and pitching key media stories in target titles to strengthen brand storytelling and build brand awareness. Ensuring increased levels of appropriate coverage; mentions, AVE, ranking and reach year on year in line with set objectives.
- Executing impeccable and original Communications events in line with the image and direction of the Brand and within budget.
- Monitoring Social Media strategy with the Community Manager whilst working with internal departments to ensure they understand the Brands’ Digital Landscapes and indicators for successful online coverage.
The successful candidate will have an established communications background with substantial experience and excellent press and industry relationships. They will have the ability to multi task within a fast paced department and brand and will be socially and digitally savvy.
The candidate will demonstrate excellent communication, organisation and mentoring skills as well as possessing an eye for detail. They will be motivated, creative and an experienced and articulate presenter as well as having significant people management experience with proven ability to lead and motivate a team.