Creme de la Mer has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and organised individual to join the team as a Sales and Operations and Intern for two months until the end of August.
- Opening, sorting, prioritising and distributing incoming mail and emails
- Maintaining General Manager’s diary
- Organising meetings and functions as required
- Arranging hotel and travel for General Manager and her direct reports as necessary
- Organising office personnel birthday cards, flowers and gifts as required
- Maintaining record of holiday dates for office personnel
- Liaising with Operations Manager and Security to ensure the general maintenance of the office and meeting rooms and ensuring high standards of cleanliness and tidiness
- Preparing presentations as needed
- Ad hoc projects as necessary
- Booking suitable venues for conferences and brand functions
- Organising sales meetings and/or conferences within budget
- Organising and controlling all necessary for brand strategy meetings.
Point of Contact
- Greeting visitors to the brand in a friendly and professional manner
- Arranging induction itineraries for new starters
- Assisting overseas visitors with accommodation and travel arrangements
- Working together with other GM’s Pas/ Brand Co-ordinator within the Company on Corporate/Company events and functions Sales and Marketing Support
- Providing administration support to the Sales and Marketing Manager
- Assist with the organisation of retailer and sales meetings
- Managing travel and accommodation arrangements
- Maintain excitement of Facebook site
- Assist in the coordination and collation of all tools for in store events and assist in sales recaps post events.