An exciting new role has been created in the Origins Marketing Team for an Omni-Channel Category Assistant.
This role will be integral to the Marketing Team and will report directly to the Omni-Channel Category Manager. The Assistant is responsible for the seamless implementation of the brand’s Omni-Channel Marketing Strategy to include New Launches, free-standing store and flagship door programs and other local initiatives.
Primary Responsibilities are:
Execution of Omni-Channel Marketing Programme
- Responsible for the timely and flawless execution of the Marketing Calendar alongside the Omni-Channel Category Manager
- Responsible for delivering all non-saleable items (via IPM) and general Marketing support to our store teams
- Ownership of all brand non-saleable items – via IMW or UK Procurement
- Ownership of the Marketing Calendar ensuring all information is up to date and cascaded to entire Brand
- Work with the Omni-Channel Category Manager on the annual pricing review
- Produce competitor pricing analysis for each new product launch
- Prepare Briefing Documents to support each New Product Launch
- Primary contact for all Marketing queries and requests from the Field
- Build excellent relationships with all brand functions and suppliers
Candidates should be educated to degree level with experience of working in a marketing function. They will be passionate about skincare, with positive, can-do attitude, capable of working effectively under pressure, juggling many projects with a level of autonomy. They will be highly numerate and analytical with great attention to detail.