We are looking for an Online Marketing specialist that can drive and maximise our biggest online sales/traffic channels in the business Email, PPC, Display and Re-marketing with a huge focus on Email/E-CRM. The right candidate will have experience in CRM or E-CRM experience and ideally have worked in online/e-commerce. If you have a track record in developing, delivering and executing targeted E-CRM email programmes to drive sales, demonstrate strong analytical skills, and have excellent attention to detail and a good understanding of PPC and Display/Re-marketing then this role is for you.
You will be managing the budget and sample database for our email channel and will develop and motivate the Online assistants.
- Review and challenge the current E-commerce CRM programmes for Jo Malone London, set clear business objectives, implement new Email initiatives (Personalisation automated programmes, segmentation). You will be looking for new opportunities to drive sales and improve email performance by segment and programme and lead the way in this channel.
- Plan, implement and execute an E-mail calendar with the online assistant broken down by week based on sales targets including both automatic and daily sales emails. Monitor jm.co.uk sales daily and support business with strong email campaigns and schedule in adhoc emails if the business requires it.
- Monitor and analyse the success of each email campaign on key business indicators such as ROI, CTR, OR and CR in a report and make recommendations for future alterations and share results with the Online team. Encouraging A/B testing!
- Responsible for the whole email process working closely with the online assistant from writing briefs, signing off designs, and approving tests, to pulling data in Smart Focus, creating tracking tags, and managing our third-party agency to ensure emails are sent out in a timely manner to the correct customer bases.
- You will work in close partnership with the brand CRM team in the UK and E-CRM Global teams, manage the email agency and build a strong relationship to ensure programmes are working to their maximum ability and creative are aligned with messaging on other marketing channels and our website.
- Pro-actively seek new opportunities manage the Email Budget and raise PO’s.
- Work closely with the PPC agency and be the main point of contact to ensure Jo Malone London delivers sales targets and a positive ROI by measuring success on key business indicators.
- Build a strong relationship with the agency, challenge them on performance, look for new areas of opportunity and lead the way in this channel.
- Work closely with the Agency to create campaigns for all product and promotional launches, Provide them with our promotional calendar and product calendar, brief in ad copy and approve ad campaigns and keywords. Ensure creative is aligned with the same messaging across all other marketing channels and our website.
- Brief & help execute brands e-commerce display and re-marketing campaigns. Analyse during and post campaign performance and optimise accordingly. Trial A/B testing on creative and messaging.
SAMPLE & COLLATERAL STRATEGY
- Be responsible for managing the sample & Collateral inventory and all online marketing offerings in every channel. Suggest ideas to offer innovative sampling & collateral online.
- You will work closely with the BMG and online team to monitor stock levels. You will also be responsible for all limited-time on-site and email promotions, as well as forecasting and ordering future allocations.
- You will work closely with the UK & Global team to implement the new social strategy supporting with new Ideas & taking initiative for the UK market, working closely with the online assistant to analyse performance
You must be commercially forward thinking, very pro-active and re-active, be passionate about E-commerce and analytics and understand customer segment behaviour. You should be able to make short and long term business recommendations and will need to be flexible with a hands-on approach, showing good interpersonal and communication skills, which will be used to build relationships with the online team and many different departments. Finally, a passion for the brand is a must!