Demonstrate excellent selling skills, Coach advisors where necessary and highlight missed opportunities, Ensure team executes customer service with every customer ? computer, file card, demonstrations etc To support the Store Manager and work effectively in a team environment
- Responsible for the achievement of all business goals and targets as set by Aveda through coaching and motivating a team of Advisors to achieve individual goals.
- To monitor the business, analyse results and recognise areas for improvement whilst maintaining Aveda standards at all times.
- Ensure all administration is completed accurately and deadlines are met together with managing a fully balanced stock file.
- Gain commitment to all performance standards and goals from all Advisors and review daily, weekly and monthly performance.
- Manage the development of all Advisors to ensure the highest level of customer service that will result in increased productivity.
- Execute successful Promotions and Events and highlight stock issues to Sales and Education Manager.
- Maintain Grooming Guidelines as set by the Company personally and ensure Team complies.
- Communicate effectively with the Sales and Education Manager, the Regional Education Manager and the team, whilst remaining commercially aware of competitors.
Previous free standing store managerial experience preferred however not essential. We are looking for applicants who have NVQ in hairdressing/beauty therapy or a strong creative flair in hairstyling. Interviews are taking place from September and position will start from OCT/NOV. Please help us manage your application by only applying for one vacancy at any one time.