We currently have an exciting prospect within our Corporate Consumer Insights / Cultural Relevancy team to support the day to day projects on Corporate Initiatives. You will have the opportunity to work across the entire corporation. This role will assist the team in understanding the various consumer, product, and trend segments in the UK and work with the team to run key initiatives to put the insights into action.
The Corporate Consumer Insights/ Cultural Relevancy Trainee will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Consumer Insights Manager on brand and corporate research projects
- Ensuring coordination with the agencies and the brands, reviewing questionnaires, discussion guides, reports...
- Creating Executive Summaries for every research projects and creating the Regional Yearly synthesis
- Supporting the Cultural Relevancy Director on corporate projects specific to key consumer groups in the UK.
- Coordinate and liaise between different publications/agencies and brands to ensure timely delivery of products, assets, support materials
- Take lead on the analysing and measuring key KPIs of the various programs
- Assist in coordination of key events
- Update key tourist figures, calendars, and analysis
- Organizing for the department: corporate meetings, workshops, breakfast insights presentations...
This role will be required as soon as possible.