The Bobbi Brown Marketing department has an exciting opportunity for a VM & Events Assistant Marketing reporting into the VM & Event Manager.
This new role has been created to strengthen Bobbi Brown omni-channel strategy by implementing strong and engaging consumers’ activities and ensuring consistent image across all distribution points and during outreach events.
You will play an integral part of the Marketing department and be a key contributor to achieving the brand’s strategic pillars and aggressive retail objective. You will work in collaboration with the global Events and Creative teams as well as with all the UK brand and corporate Design teams.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who is able to demonstrate significant knowledge and understanding of both Events and Visual Merchandising processes, enjoys working collaboratively and thrives in a fast paced environment. You must be able to follow global brand guidelines whilst possessing creative flair and the agility in execution of UK specific initiatives. As such, the feel and understanding of the brand’s ethos, products portfolio, guidelines and objectives will be paramount.
The responsibilities of this role are varied within VM and Events:
- Work closely with the Product Team to ensure VM assets are planned to provide optimum support to the marketing calendar as to reflect Bobbi’s philosophy to existing and new customers.
- Oversee multiple VM projects, pulling together the necessary creative to execute in a timely manner whilst maintaining a strong eye for detail and quality. At Bobbi, we are in a privileged position, where all UK specific VM projects are initiated locally working directly and collaboratively with the Global creative team. Many of our initiatives have been offered globally. As such will implement global VM guidelines or design and produce UK specific VM collateral, light boxes and windows campaigns ensuring that the support is wisely selected and adapted to each store.
- Manage effectively new store openings/ refits from being a key contributor from their design to launch working closely with sales and corporate design teams. Each new store is carefully chosen and treated as a brand launch on a granular level, thus also involves the development of interactive consumers programs and working closely with the PR and social teams to ensure maximum exposure.
- Develop retailers’ events strategy to stage the brand philosophy with clear consumer focus angle and lead their implementation, executed to the highest level, thus driving additional retail. Translate retailers’ projects into brand DNA and design true stand-out from VM to in-store activity. Keep momentum on projects & proactively plan future strategic activities.
- Seek and nurture relationships with best fit /alike brands and ideal customers’ hubs to set up events
- Collaborate or lead the outreach events calendar according to workflow.
- Support the VM & Events Manager for the FSS plans.
- Support in the management of permanent NSV, monitoring inventory, usage and working with the KC team on achieving optimum stock levels.
- Provide summary deck of all store launches, VM initiatives and events including retail analysis. Draw learning for future events.
- Manage effectively the allocated budget for all of the above functions.
- Relevant VM and event experience (preferably in beauty).
- Insightful interest in the cosmetics industry, possess creative flair, communication and analytical skills, the ability to take the initiative as well as being driven by KPIs and retail results.
- Able to work independently as well as being a conscientious team player being part of a resourceful and flexible marketing team but also in view of the collaborative culture that prevails at Bobbi Brown. You will support the VM & Event Manager in the coaching of the team.
- Knowledge and interest in social media would be considered as a great asset.
- Excellent organisational skills with attention to details are essential.
- Enjoys working to deadlines, remain flexible at all times, have the ability to multi task and remain focussed during high tempo periods.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. In-Design knowledge will be a bonus as will be often used.