We are currently recruiting for two Business Managers to take responsibility for the Business Partnering for various brands within the UK and Ireland Region. These roles will be based at either the Kites Croft or Fitzroy Place offices, and will be responsible for providing financial and commercial decision support to the Brand Management teams as well as running the Planning and Estimate process. The roles form part of the senior Finance management team within the UK and Ireland and are responsible for spearheading key corporate Financial initiatives and delivering continuous improvement from a functional perspective.
- Ownership and accountability for the Business Partnering for specific brands
- Provision of commercial decision making support from a financial perspective
- Responsibility for the Planning and Estimate process for specific brands
- Member of the Senior Finance team: responsible for upholding and progressing financial process and procedure
- Ownership for Financial initiatives on a corporate basis
- Liaison with other reporting and analysis areas such as Finance, Pricing, NPD, CRM to add depth to commercial analysis
- Proactive analysis to support business decision making
- Financial/analytical background – CIMA qualified with relevant Post Qual. experience
- Commercial / retail experience
- Excellent excel and systems skills
- Ability to prioritise and drive progress
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ambitious, organised and flexible to travel between London and Kites Croft.