We have an exciting opportunity for a Communications Assistant to join the Clinique UK & Ireland Communications Team reporting to the Assistant Communications Manager.
The successful candidate should have excellent communication, organisational and writing skills, in addition to possessing outstanding administrative skills and attention to detail. A proactive, enthusiastic and driven attitude is essential along with previous Beauty PR experience.
They will also work closely with the team to ensure the smooth running of the press office; managing daily administrative tasks such as updating product launch calendars and ensuring all press contacts are up-to- date. They will also be responsible for leading the regional and make-up artist programmes, along with being a key support on the influencer programme and researching new digital initiatives.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To maintain the daily running of the Clinique press office which includes raising PO’s, product ordering, circulating and saving coverage and updating the Clinique mailing list
- Manage and support the Communications Trainee in developing succession planning
- Have a strong knowledge of key contacts and influencers in the digital arena who are relevant to Clinique
- Assist in commercial partnerships including liaising with agents and contract management
- Manage press e-blast calendar – creating seasonal & trend led content to create press coverage opportunities
- Lead the UK regional programme, visiting key cities where required
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Creative and enjoys working in fast-paced environment
- Must be proactive, flexible and able to handle multitude of projects at one time
- Excellent organisational and computer skills required
- Excellent attention to detail
- A positive, can-do attitude is key
- Team player
- Likes to have fun