We are looking for a talented regional Online Solutions Architect to make a significant impact within the Online Department covering the UK and EMEA region. You will work with teams to ensure that a clear and consistent solution E2E architecture is defined, agreed with a roadmap to deliver the Omni-channel initiatives.
Other duties will include:
- Provide clear and consistent solution E2E architecture leadership at a detailed senior level.
- Challenge, engage and work within a demanding, high profile environment, sharing your expertise in technical architectures to deliver business value and great customer experiences.
- Deliver solutions for high value product focused change projects, collating and translating high level business requirements into technology solutions architectures that align to our Group online and Omni-channel vision
- Define the target regional architecture and roadmap. You will work with the online Global solutions architecture team to inform the overall global architecture and roadmap.
- Overseeing overall architectural approach and cross-functional alignment with regard to Omni-channel projects
- Winning and maintaining technical buy-in and alignment across domains within and outside of Estee Lauder Online, including brand, business and technical stakeholders (e.g In-store, Brand and business teams, GIS system owner etc)
- Winning and maintaining technical buy-in and alignment across all third party partners.
- Becoming an expert at identifying which teams / divisions / groups / third parties, etc., are necessary for the success of the respective Online and Omni projects
- Ensuring that Regional and brand-specific technical approaches are compatible across regions and systems; e.g. global-led and UK/EMEA-led Omni projects , need to vet for redundancies and conflicts and ensure efficiency
- Ensuring communication flow and roadmap alignment between region, global, Omni-channel specific and Feature Owner teams
- It is imperative that the Solution architect leads filling knowledge gaps between UK and global teams; e.g. Feature Teams responsible for site sections (Checkout / Account / Clienteling / Gifting, etc.)
- Extensive Solutions Architecture experience ideally gained in an Ecommerce, Digital, Omni-channel and large corporate environment
- Experience of facilitating system technical owners
- Mentoring other technical roles in online and in other GIS areas at all levels
- Experience of designing robust Ecommerce, Digital systems capable of handling high volume financial transactions across high availability platforms
- Hands on technical expertise within high profile ecommerce , Digital projects
- Experience of delivering solution architecture through external suppliers, previous experience managing onshore and offshore resources is an advantage
- Experience of working within a global enterprise with international teams