Reporting to Sales & Education Executive, the main purpose of this exciting opportunity is to achieve sales objectives and targets for a high profile and hugely successful flagship store for Estee Lauder, Estee Edit, Aerin and Victoria Beckham, through the effective management development and motivation of the Estee Lauder Retail Team.
- Maximise sales performance and productivity by directing all activity to the achievement of business goals, targets and market share increase for the account.
- Closely monitor business and analyse results to recognise areas of opportunity and growth, implementing strategies that will build and impact overall business.
- Monitor competitor activity and results and identify actions with Sales & Education Executive.
- Monitor stock levels on key lines taking action to ensure there is adequate stock to achieve sales targets and ensure that the counter is merchandised to comply with Estée Lauder standards at all times.
- Ensure all educational information from the Company is used and initiatives are correctly implemented and followed up including any additional training across the Retail Team.
- Identify, get agreement for and organise in-store/outside activities and promotions to meet sales targets in agreement with Sales & Education Executive, Store and delegation to team.
- Manage the Customer Register ensuring that customers receive information and recall service.
- Liaise and work with the Sales & Education Executive to ensure vacancy fulfilment is not impacting business targets.
- Plan staff rotas of 17 to ensure the counter is adequately covered at all times.
- Ensure the team is coached, developed, motivated and inducted in all aspects of the business (Selling/Product Knowledge/Administration/Customer Service) including regular performance reviews discussions.
- Act as a personal role model to team members through own conduct, appearance and selling skills.
- Put in place and maintain a succession and development plan, identifying top performers and those with potential to progress within the Company to the Sales & Education Executive role.
- Must have significant experience in multi-category and the Luxury / Prestige trade and an understanding of Flagship Retailer.
- Proven experience of Target Achievement, Business Planning and excellence in execution.
- Computer literate with strong analytical capability.
- Strong knowledge of next generation customers and be Social Platform Savvy.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must be able to building strong relationships at senior levels.
- Agile working approach to flexible trading times.
- Proven management and leadership experience and be passionate about developing team to exceed financial targets.
- Applicants must have prior cosmetic retail and management experience.