Our business is built on the passion of our people. We offer excellent prospects and competitive packages with benefits ranging from bonuses, free gym, product allowance and excellent training.
Estee Lauder Companies are looking for a talented Motion Graphics Designer to help support the Digital team in a wide range of animation projects, from digital banners, corporate presentations, social animations & videos. You will need to be a good all rounder with an eye for animation. Having an understanding of HTML5 animation will be advantageous, as the role will involve some coding.
Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Edge Animate, After Effects and Premiere Pro are essential and some 3D skills are desirable too, and a degree in graphic design, multimedia or similar is also essential.
In any downtime you will be required to support the other designers or work closely with the lead Motion Graphics Designer to look at other opportunities for the brands to use your motion/animation skills.
You will have animation skills using both tween based and programmatic motion techniques. Video/audio integration and XML integration and proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator for modifying graphics are essential. Good analytical, troubleshooting and interpersonal skills are also required.
- Involvement in photo-shoots and adapting the images for digital marketing
- Develop code and maintain existing code
- Trouble shoot code and run tests
- Document - when changes are made
- Needs to be detail-oriented, know the importance of meeting deadlines with a team player attitude
- Portfolio/showreel demonstrating your suitability for this role
- Knowledge of Aftereffects – demonstrated within your portfolio
- Some digital experience
- Experience with XML
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Filming & editing experience
- 3D skills in either Cinema 4D or Blender