MAC currently has a new opportunity for a Visual Merchandising Assistant reporting into the Visual Merchandising Manager. This role will help to support the planning and execution of Visual Merchandising for new door openings, refits, new launches and on-going focuses to ensure a high level of execution in store. The position will be based at the UK head office with up to 25% travel.
New store openings & refits
- Order all new collateral for new door openings and refits
- Create Makeup services signage for all new doors
- Attend new store openings and refits when required
- Create VM Plans for new store openings and refits when required
- Create schematics for Playtables
- Oversee the pricing collateral updates
- Order all collateral from IMW
- Raise IPM events for new launch collateral
- Maintain the collateral database
- Keep collateral order form up to date
- Work with existing suppliers to produce & install all visualisation changes as per visualisation calendar (lightboxes, 2d & 3d windows & enhanced visualisation), ensuring new launch deadlines are met & the budget is adhered to, with any under/overspends to be agreed with VM Manager / Marketing Director.
- Advertising (lightbox costs), display (windows): all POS to be raised before activity commences & all spend to be aligned with budget / over & underspends agreed with MD
- Raise PO’s
- Work with VM Manager on briefing, prototyping and developing specific POS projects with new or existing suppliers
- Assist with Enhanced Merchandising VM plans
- Answer all store & field queries relating to merchandising in a timely manner
- Assist with the creation of the VM Book, VM Plans and Schematics
- Update the visual merchandising database
- Ensure store photo database is regularly updated
- Maintain an awareness of competitor activity & interesting creative tools
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
Be educated to degree level or above and have some experience working within a Design function, ideally within the Cosmetics Industry.
Thrive in a fast paced environment, able to juggle multiple projects and work to tight deadlines.
Be able to demonstrate excellent computer skills (Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint all essential)