We have an exciting new opportunity within the GIS function and the global BIA leadership team for a BIA Lead reporting to the Regional Vice President - GIS UK/EMEA/TR.
This position is responsible for the global strategy definition and the strategy execution addressing requirements within the region. The EMEA / UK BIA Lead will initiate and lead or oversee (while led by a team member) global and regional BIA projects as well as continuous improvement.
The EMEA / UK BIA Lead will lead the EMEA/UK BIA team and partners with regional and affiliate management as well as other ELC business partners to maximize the value and local relevancy of the BIA reporting and advanced analytics solutions.
This position will work with other regions to apply the EMEA/UK lessons learned in their respective regions, unleashing new analytical capabilities. Works as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems.
This role will initiate and lead global projects setting the foundation of the future state BIA platform. Both in continuous improvement and project mode, the emphasis lies on leading support/project teams, project/program management, data discovery, requirement gathering, overall governance and coordination, in collaboration with regional/affiliate management, global process owners and our strategic partners.
The successful candidate must be comfortable working with senior cross-functional and cross-region stakeholders to translate business problems into actionable analytical solutions, from a requirement as well as coordination and governance point of view. He/she also needs to be able to drive change in all levels of the organization.
- Extensive experience in BI Project Management, Business Requirement Gathering and Functional specification development as well as:
- Experience in SAP BI (BW, BEX, Business Objects) and Extensive front-end development experience required.
- Good understanding of core business functions around retail product and goods industry and SAP design of these processes (FI, CO, SD, MM, APO) along with global application / rollout experience is required.
- Detailed understanding of CPG market, regarding process specific reporting as well as cross process sales reporting.
- Experience in BI / IT Strategy development and definition for global and regional scope required.
- Strong ability to translate business problems into analytical specifications and requirements.
- Expertise in Data Discovery methods and tools.
- Able to run workshops, regular status meetings and provide accurate / timely communication with senior management is required.
- People management skills to lead regional BIA team and integrate global team and third party vendor’s teams for development, testing and delivery.
- Strong change management & training skills to work with affiliate management and other business partners to maximize value realization through reporting and advanced analytics.
- Extensive business partnering, facilitation and influencing skills. Able to speak with authority to all levels within the organization. Able to translate complex technical topics to a non-technical audience
- Frequent travel within EMEA/UK regions
- Project management skills in delivering agile solutions on time and on budget.
As a member of the global BIA leadership team, you will contribute to the definition of the global BIA strategy as well as its execution. You will initiate and lead or oversee global and regional BIA projects as well as continuous improvement.
In this context, you must be comfortable working with senior cross-functional and cross-region stakeholders to translate business problems into actionable analytical solutions, from a requirement as well as coordination and governance point of view. You will also need to be able to drive change in all levels of the organisation.
- Global / Regional Strategy definition and execution planning, budget planning (15%)
- Perform / guide Data Discovery exercises to help business users understand their data quality, data completeness and analytics opportunities. (15%)
- Large Scale Project initiation (10%)
- Regional & Global Functional Program management (30%)
- Change Management Initiatives across the region and globally (10%)
- SME advice and escalation point (10%)
- Team lead activities (10%)